- All reservations are made via Website, Whatsapp and email.
- Any email from guests send to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive reply within 3 working days.
- Full payment including 6%SST for your accommodation must be made at the time of booking.
- All Room rate & food charges subject to 6% Service Tax (SST)
- All deposit is refundable by cash upon check out
*All rates are quoted in MYR currency, excluding tax. Rates may increase without notice.
*All additional website content and promotional materials are subject to change and may grow or decrease at the Happi Village’s discretion.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION POLICY
1 Once booking made and/or guest(s) checked in, bookings are non-refundable.
2 In the event of a cancellation or postponement seven (7) days before to the date of arrival, the deposit is refunded.
3 If you cancel or postpone your reservation within seven (7) days of your intended arrival, you will be charged a penalty. The total price for lodging and taxes will be deducted from your payment in full.
4 7 working days of Refund processing (by bank online transfer).
5 Any cancellation within 7 days of the date of the arrival, the total cost of the reservation, including tax, will be charged.
6 A No-Show fee will be assessed for any confirmed reservation when the guest does not check in on the confirmed arrival date.
7 If a guest with several reservations doesn’t arrive by the scheduled check-in time on any given day, happi Village reserves the right to rebook those rooms under its own discretion and without notifying the original guests. In that case, the prior reservation will be considered null and void.
8 RM100 cash payment per room is requested at check-in as a security deposit (to be used in the case that the room key is not returned to us or if any damage is done to Happi Village property). If you do no damage to Happi VIllage property during your stay, your RM100 deposit will be reimbursed to you.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
1 Check-out time is 3 p.m – (Early check-in is offered based on availability.)
2 Check-out time is 12 p.m
*Check-out time is 12 p.m. If you require a later check-out, please contact Front Desk prior to the day of your departure and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply for late check-out.
1 Smoke-free environment (designated smoking area @ car park only )
2 No Pet allowed
3 No self-cooking / equipment
4 No fire works
5 No use of Chemical / No damage to surrounded nature areas
6 No partying/ No noise after 10pm
7 Strictly No Food allowed around pool area, rooms and common area
8 No outside food allowed
9 Those who disregard or violate the regulations will have their deposits forfeited.
10 Pork-free Dining
* Any causes of liquidated property damage or loss, violations of the premises ‘House Rules’,
or other causes will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
All areas of Happi Village, including the rooms, communal area, and facilities are smoke-free (including the whole forest area). No tobacco, drugs, e-cigarettes, vaping, nicotine products, self-carry cooking equipment, cigars, or candles may be used anywhere on the premises. If there is any proof of these items on the property, a minimum fee of MYR 500.00 will be assessed.
DAMAGE OR LOST ITEM
- We will forfeit your RM50 of your deposit (as a penalty) upon check-out if your room key is not returned or if it is damaged or lost.
- “Happi Village” retains the right to initiate legal action or proceedings against the guests for any damages caused to the rooms or property while they are on the premises. If such costs of damages cannot be recovered in full from the guest’s credit card, ‘Happi Village’ will initiate legal proceedings against the guest without notice.
- We cannot guarantee your protection against accidents, death, acts of God, flooding, riots, theft, or even negligent conduct. All activities involve inherent hazards to health and safety.
- We are not responsible for any items left behind or destroyed during your stay.
- It is recommended that you purchase insurance to cover, personal possessions, damages, personal injuries, and money/valuables.
- Any item, with the exception of perishables, left behind by our visitors and discovered by housekeeping after departure will be collected and stored in a secure area for up to seven (7) days for the owner to retrieve. Efforts shall be made to notify the guest that he or she has lost an item.
*Happi Village reserves the right to amend, modify, replace, cancel, vary, or add to these Property Policies/House Rules or the arrangements and content presented on our official website without prior notice at any time.